Terrific raspberry frittata
- 1 punnet of Driscoll's raspberries (125g)
- 1 ounce butter
- 10½ ounces grated potatoes
- 2 ounces lardons
- 1 ounce shredded shallots
- salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup grated mature cheese
15 min | Servings: 4 | lunch | simple
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the butter on high heat in an oven proof frying pan.
- Add the grated potatoes, bacon and shallots.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fry for about 7 minutes while turning over from time to time.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Scatter the raspberries evenly over the fried potatoes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the fried potatoes and fry for 3 minutes without stirring.
- Scatter the grated cheese over the top.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake the frittata for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the eggs are cooked.