Summery Strawberry Smoothie
- 200g Driscoll's strawberries
- 500g watermelon in cubes
- 50ml fresh lime juice
- 6 lime wedges for decoration
10 min | 6 servings | drinks | picnic | barbecue | easy | refreshing
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries.
- Add the strawberries, the watermelon and the lime juice in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Pour the smoothie in a glass, add some ice cubes and decorate with a lime wedge and a strawberry on the edge of the glass
- Not sweet enough? A spoon full of honey will do the job!