Strawberry basil salsa surprise
- 1 package Driscoll's strawberries (14 ounces/400 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons of thinly cut fresh basil
20 min | 4-6 | snack | easy
- Mix the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the shallots and basil.
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries and cut them into pieces.
- Add the strawberries to the lemon juice and mix them carefully