Spicy Summer Fruit Salad
- 2 x 170 gram Driscoll's Blueberries
- 400 gram Driscoll's Strawberries, sliced
- 170 gram Driscoll's Raspberries
- 170 gram Driscoll's Blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 165 gram seedless raspberry jam
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 medium plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
15 min | 6 servings | lunch
1. Combine blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, plums, jalapeño pepper and sugar in a large bowl; mix gently.
2. Stir together jam, lime juice and mint in a small bowl until smooth. Pour over berry mixture and toss gently to combine. Let stand at room temperature 20-30 minutes before serving.
1. If making ahead, do not add the jam mixture until 30 minutes before serving.