- 2 punnets Driscoll's raspberries2 bakker Driscoll’s-hindbær (250 g)
- 3½ ounces of sugar
- 100 ml vand 100 ml water
- 4 large mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons of raspberry syrup
- 2 ice cubes
- 6 tablespoons of white rum
- 3 table spoons lime juice
15 min | 2 servings | drinks | easy
- Mix raspberries, sugar and water in a small pan.
- Bring everything to the boil and continue to stir until the sugar has dissolved and the fruit is soft.
- Leave to cool down in the fridge.
- Put the syrup through a sieve, press the fruit to get all the juices out.Mix the raspberries, mint and raspberry syrup in a cocktail glass.
- Add ice, rum and lime juice.
- Fill up the glass with sparkling water and stir before serving