Raspberry Brie with Honey & Almonds
- 75g natural sliced almonds
- 85g honey
- 1 Tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- 125g Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 wheel ripe Brie, top rind sliced off, chilled
- Water crackers or baguette slices for serving
20 min | 4-6 servings | snacking
Preheat oven to 175°C.
Spread almonds on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and fragrant, 6 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Meanwhile, place Brie on rimless baking sheet (or the underside of a rimmed baking sheet). Bake until warm and the top is softened, but not until cheese is oozing, about 15 minutes. Slide cheese onto the serving platter.
Stir honey, vinegar and thyme together in a medium skillet and cook over medium heat just until warm. Gently fold in raspberries and almonds with a rubber spatula.
Pour raspberry mixture over warm cheese.
Serve at once, with crackers for spreading.