Muffins with Raspberries and Vanilla
- 200 grams spelt flour
- 200 grams almond flour
- 100 grams coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted, but cooled down for use in baking can
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 vanilla pods, just the marrow
- 2 eggs
- 100 milliliters of almond milk
- 150 grams of Driscoll's raspberries
30 min baking time | 12 servings | breakfast | snacking | dessert
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl or food processor. Mix the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla after a while. Add raspberries to the dough. Mix well and divide over the muffin pan.
Bake for about 30 minutes, check inside of the muffin before you serve them.