Mini Raspberry-Cranberry Crumb Pies
- 1 Package ready-made pie crust (2 crusts)
- 90 gram old-fashioned oats
- 52 grams packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Tsp. ground ginger
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 350 gram Driscoll's Raspberries
- 150 gram cranberries
- 150 gram granulated sugar
- 34 gram all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Tsp. fine salt
20 minutes Cook Time: 22 to 25 minutes | 12 | spring | kid favorites | snacking
Preheat oven to 190°C. Use a 12 piece non-stick muffin pan or one that has been lightly sprayed with oil.
Roll out pie crusts on a lightly floured surface. Cut out 12 circles or flowers , each 10 cm. Reroll scraps as needed. Gently place 1 circle in each cup of the muffin pan, pressing dough into cup with fingers. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
Mix oats, brown sugar, flour, and ginger together in a large bowl. Add butter and work into dry ingredients with fingers until mixture is crumbly. Keep chilled until ready to use.
Stir together raspberries, cranberries, granulated sugar, flour and salt in a large bowl until raspberries begin to release juices and mixture is evenly blended. Spoon raspberry mixture into chilled pie shells. Top with crumble.
Bake pies 22 to 25 minutes or until filling is bubbling and crust is golden. Let cool in pan until cool enough to slide pies out of pan. If necessary, run a thin knife around the pies before removing from pan.