Luscious berry trifle
- 1 punnet Driscoll's raspberries (125 gram)
- 1 punnet of Driscoll's blueberries (125g)
- 1 punnet of Driscolls blackberries (125 g)
- 9 ounces/250 gram of oats
- 1 ounce/20 gram oat bran
- 2 ounces/50 gram hazelnuts
- 3 ounces/80gram walnuts (small pieces)
- 2 ounces/50 gram sunflower seeds
- 1½ ounces/40 gram sesame seeds
- 100 ml honey
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 ounces/120 gram coconut oil
- 14 ounces/400 gram Greek 0% yoghurt
40 min | 4 servings | breakfast | dessert | christmas
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C. and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Combine honey, maple syrup, tepid coconut oil and salt together.
- Mix this through the remaining ingredients and divide over the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes and turn over regularly.
- Leave the muesli to cool down on the baking sheet.
- Layer up the cooled down muesli in a glass with the fruit and the Greek yoghourt.