Easy Raspberry Almond Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 purchased prepared pie crust of choice
- 500 gram Driscoll’s Raspberries, divided
- 300 gram heavy cream
- 115 gram granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. – 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 225 gram cream cheese, softened
- 170 gram milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
10 min | 8 | kid favorites | birthday party | credits @modernhoney
FILL bottom of pie crust with 170 grams of raspberries.
SET ASIDE pie.
POUR 300 gram heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer.
ADD 115 gram granulated sugar.
ADD 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (add more almond extract as desired).
WHISK on high speed until stiff peaks form. DO NOT overmix.
SET ASIDE whipped cream mixture.
PLACE 225 gram cream cheese into a separate bowl.
BEAT cream cheese until smooth and even.
ADD cream cheese to whipped cream mixture.
WHISK at medium speed until pie filling is completely smooth.
SPREAD filling evenly over berries inside pie crust.
TOP pie with remaining raspberries in a circular pattern starting in center.
MELT chocolate gradually in microwave or on double boiler until silky smooth.
DRIZZLE chocolate decoratively over raspberries.
GARNISH with fresh mint sprigs if desired.
SERVE the Easy Raspberry Almond Cream Cheese Pie immediately.