- 200g Driscoll's strawberries
- 300g pasta shells
- 100g mozzarella balls
- 30 g fresh basil
- 2 red onions
- 80ml balsamic vinegar
30 min | 4 - 6 servings | lunch | summer | spring
Below the directions for a delicious strawberry salad recipe:
- Cook the pasta in salt water according to package instructions.
- Leave to cool down in the fridge.
- Remove the stalks of the strawberries and cut them in quarters.
- Shred the red onion as finely as possible.
- Mix the strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil and red onion in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and mix gently.
- A pinch of sea salt finishes the salad!