Summery sweet cheese cake
- 125g Driscoll's raspberries
- 250g Driscoll's blueberries
- 125g Driscoll's blackberries
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 lime
- 100 ml cold whipping cream
- 250 gram of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
40 min | 8 servings | dessert | easy
- Add the contents of 1 package of blueberries in a large pan.
- Add sugar and water and stir on a moderate heat.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and continue to stir.
- Leave to simmer gently until it thickens.
- Transfer the jam to a bowl, add the lime peel and squeeze in half a lime.
- Mix half of the second package of blueberries through and stir again.
- Keep the rest of the blueberries for the topping.
- Divide the cold jam over 8 glasses.
- Whisk the cream with a hand blender.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth in a different bowl.
- Add sugar and honey and continue to whisk until the sugar has been dissolved and the mixture creamy.
- Fold the vanilla and cream with a spatula through the cream cheese.
- Divide the filling evenly over the 8 glasses of jam.
- Cover and leave to cool for at least 3 hours.
- Put all the remaining fruit, including the left over blueberries in a large bowl.
- Mix the sugar in and leave for 15 minutes.
- Divide the fruit topping over the 8 glasses.