Sea salad with raspberries
- 125g Driscoll's raspberries
- 250 g cooked shrimps
- 60 gram mango in cubes
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced celery
- 1 tablespoon thinly cut red onion
- 200 gram mixed baby lettuce
- 2 avocados, halved and in slices
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- 1¼ teaspoon mustard
- 50 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
25 min | 4 servings | dinner | barbecue | picnic | summer | easy
- Mix 1/3 of the raspberries, vinegar, honey and mustard in a blender until smooth.
- Add the oil during mixing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the prawns, mango, celery, onion and the remaining raspberries.
- Divide the lettuce over 4 plates and put some avocado slices on top.
- Add some of the raspberry-prawn mix and sprinkle with the dressing.