Colourful kale salad
- 125g Driscoll's blueberries
- 125g Driscoll's raspberries
- Kale, thick stems removed and leaves cut into thin strips
- 1 ripe avocado, in cubes
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
20 min | 4 servings | lunch | winter | autumn | easy
- Wash the kale and drain off all the water.
- Mix the kale with salt, lime juice, avocado and spring onions, and leave to stand for half an hour.
- Put the kale in a bowl or pasta plate and sprinkle with the fruit.