Chocolate blueberry bark
- 125g Driscoll’s blueberries
- 250 gram plain 70% chocolate, chopped
- 80 gram flaked almonds
- 50 gram brown hazelnuts in skin
15 min | 18 servings | snacking | average
- - Break the hazelnuts with the side of a knife.
- Heat a pan and roast the hazelnuts while moving them around until they are brown.
- Leave to cool down on a plate until completely cold.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Draw a rectangle of 10 x 12 inches (20 at 25 cm) on the paper and turn it over.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Spread the melted chocolate on the baking paper up to the edges of the rectangle.
- Scatter the blueberries, roasted almonds and hazelnuts on the chocolate. Use your fingers to press the toppings gently into the chocolate.
- Loosely cover with plastic foil and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the chocolate into 9 squares.