Blueberry Couscous Salad
- 120 ml of orange juice
- 80 ml of water
- 1/2 Tsp. salt, divided
- 135 grams of whole wheat couscous
- 170 grams of Driscoll's Blueberries
- 150 grams of fresh mango cubes
- 50 grams of chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper
15 min | 4 | lunch | picnic | barbecue | dinner
Combine orange juice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Transfer couscous to a bowl and fluff with a fork; cool 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, blueberries, mango, onion, mint, lemon juice, oil and pepper; mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.