Astonishing blueberry mojito
- 1 package (4½ ounces/125 gram) Driscoll's blueberries
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon peach jam
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 measure of spiced rum
- 1 teaspoon blueberry syrup
- sparkling water
- 1 lime, sliced
15 min | 1 servings | summer | drinks | christmas | easy
- Put the blueberries, mint, peach jam and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Add ice, rum and blueberry syrup.
- Shake hard to mix properly.
- Fill up the glass with sparkling water and garnish with some blueberries, a slice of lime and some mint