Surprisingly tasty coleslaw
- 1 package Driscoll's blackberries (4½ ounces/125 gram)
- 1 package Driscoll's blueberries (4½ ounces/125 gram)
- 3 ounces/80 gram of light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag white cabbage (1 pound 2 ounces/500 gram) 1 medium sweet onion
- 100 ml buttermilk
70 min | 6 servings | lunch | summer | barbecue | easy
- Grate the onion and put in a medium bowl.
- Add the buttermilk, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper and mix well.
- Add the white cabbage, blackberries and blueberries and gently toss together.
- Cover and place in the fridge for an hour.