Rosemary blues chicken
- 125g of Driscoll's blueberries
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces of unsalted butter
- 4 - 6 chicken fillets
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 shallots, cut into thin rings
- 80 ml balsamic vinegar
- 60 g marple syrup
- 1 tbsp of roughly chopped rosemary
65 min | 4 - 6 servings | dinner | autumn | winter | christmas
- Pre heat the oven to 175°C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and half of the butter in a large frying pan.
- Season the chicken with a salt and pepper and fry in the pan.
- Brown the chicken on a moderate heat and put them in an roasting dish.
- Add the remaining olive oil and butter in the pan and stir in the shallots.
- Fry gently until softened.
- Add the blueberries and heat for 1 minute.
- Add vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary and some salt and pepper and cook gently.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and put the roasting dish in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Dinner time!