Rice salad with blackberries
- 1 package Driscoll's blackberries (4½ ounces/125 gram)
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10½ ounces/300 gram boiled wild rice
- 5 ounces/150 gram smoked turkey
- 3½ ounces/100 gram thinly sliced celery
- 15 radishes in thin slices
- 3½ ounces/100 gram roughly chopped walnuts
25 min | 4 servings | lunch | dinner | barbecue | winter | autumn | easy
- Mix oil, mustard, lemon juice, thyme and some salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Mix the blackberries, boiled rice, smoked turkey, celery, radishes and walnuts in a bowl.
- Add dressing to your own taste.