Ommmelette with blackberries
- 125g Driscoll's blackberries
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- knob of butter
- 5 ounces of brie, crust removed and in cubes
- 2 tbsp of honey
15 min | 4 | breakfast | lunch | easy
- Halve the blackberries and set aside.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Heat up a frying pan on a medium heat and add a small knob of butter.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture in the pan. Once the egg starts to set, make sure it comes away from the pan with a long spatula.
- Put a quarter of the cheese and blackberries on one half of the omelette.
- Sprinkle with honey.
- Fold over the omelette and leave to heat through in the pan for one minute
- Serve warm.