- 1 punnet Driscoll's blackberries (125 g)
- 1 punnet Driscoll's raspberries (125g)
- 1 punnet Driscoll's blueberries (125 g)
- 1 package (10 sheets) frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 2 ounces/50 gram sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- grated zest of 2 oranges
- 1 large egg
50 min | 10 servings | snacking | picnic | easter | dessert
• Mix sugar and corn flour in a large bowl.
• Add the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and orange zest and mix carefully.
• Beat the egg separately with a fork.
• Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
• Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
• Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and roll out a sheet of puff pastry.
• Cut 5 inch circles from each of the sheets of puff pastry with a round cutter.
• Place the circles on the baking sheet and scoop approximately 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture on each half.
• Brush the edge of the circle with the beaten egg.
• Fold over the circles and give the edges a good press.
• Cut 3 small openings in the top of the pastry and brush with the remaining egg.
• Sprinkle with thin layer of sugar.
• Bake until golden brown and place on a cooling rack.