Blueberry Chickpea Salad
- 60 ml lemon juice, divided
- 2 Teaspoons purchased tahini
- 1/2 Tsp. honey
- 200 gram chopped kale
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 100 gram romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 170 gram Driscoll’s Blueberries
- 40 gram diced cucumber
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 65 gram purchased crunchy chickpeas (Or make your own)
10 min | 2 | picnic | barbecue | lunch | birthday party
POUR half of the lemon juice into a small bowl.
ADD 2 teaspoons tahini and 1/2 teaspoon honey.
WHISK until smooth.
SET ASIDE dressing.
PLACE the kale into a large bowl.
ADD 2 the rest of the lemon juice and the tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
MASSAGE kale mixture until kale begins to soften and is reduced in volume by about a third.
ADD romaine, 2 tablespoons mint, blueberries, cucumber, and avocado.
TOSS to combine ingredients.
DIVIDE salad between serving plates.
SPRINKLE salads evenly with the crispy chickpeas.
DRIZZLE salads evenly with dressing.