Quinoa blackberry salad
- 125g Driscoll blackberries
- 125g Driscoll raspberries
- 1 bunch of fresh mint (1½ ounces/40 g), chopped
- 150 gram cooked quinoa
- 250 gram kale
- 100 ml coconut milk
- ½ stem lemon grass
- 2 teaspoons apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- salt to taste
20 min | 4 servings | lunch | dinner | easy
- Squash the lemon grass with the back of a large knife.
- Infuse the lemon grass in the coconut milk in a small pan on low heat.
- Leave to cool down.
- Take the lemon grass from the pan.
- Mix apple vinegar and agave syrup with the coconut milk and bring to taste with salt and pepper. - Role up the kale leaves and cut into fine strips.
- Combine the kale, mint, quinoa, blackberries and raspberries and add the dressing.