Strawberry Blackberry Quinoa with Honey Dressing
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 Package (400 gram) Driscoll's Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 170 gram Driscoll's Blackberries
- 60 gram toasted slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
20 min + 20 min | 4 | picnic | snacking | dinner
Place water and quinoa in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes or until most water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, hull strawberries and chop. in a small bowl whisk together honey, lemon juice and salt until blended. Stir honey mixture into quinoa. Fold in strawberries, blueberries, almonds and mint until evenly blended.