Creamy Lemon Strawberry Smoothie with Coconut Water
- 400 grams of Driscoll's Strawberries
- 360 ml filtered water or coconut water
- Ice to preference
- 115 grams of raw cashews
- 60 grams of pitted dates or 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ of a banana fresh or frozen, chopped
- 50 ml Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
10 min | 2 | breakfast | picnic
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Usually about 30 - 60 seconds. Tweak the flavors to taste.
You might want to add more ice, a little bit of lemon zest, more sweetener etc.